Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Dispatch

Best of 2010

20 Favorite Female Creators Of 2010, Part Two

Dear Gail Simone...

Help Wanted: DC Women

The Memorable Moments in DC History for Women: Nominee #5
Nominee #6
Nominee #7
Nominee #8
Nominee #9
Nominee #10
Nominee #11
Nomine #12
Nominee #13
Nominee #14

Most memorable moments in the DCU

Digression: DADT and Batwoman (Part II)

Diversity, Heroes and Literature ...

Ophelia's Gaze: DC Online Has Infinite Options for Stylish Superheroes -- But Superheroines Always Get Superboobs

DC Online Has Infinite Options for Stylish Superheroes -- But Superheroines Always Get Superboobs

Anti-Islam Right Takes On Batman, DC Comics

FullofWhoa: Untitled

Quick! Put Some Breasts on That!

Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Either Ramona or Fred: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

The Immaculate Chronicles of Supreme Excellence: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Tea, Over-steeped, Luke-warm: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Comics, cosplay and craziness: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Harley Quinn Aid!: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

DC Comics Fan Blog: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Context is for the Weak!: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Hildebabble: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Strange Days And All Things In Between: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Senor Ghost: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Here There Be Robins: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Lost in Vermont: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Wade Wilson's War: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Sadie Blodgett: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Ape in a Cape: Okay, My Question For The Day: DC Females

Happy Thoughts for the Holidays: The Six Most Fascinating Women of the DCU

Comics, Women and a Lively Discussion

Don’t Cartoon Makers Have Daughters? Thoughts on Young Justice

Where’s that Girl?: The Young Justice Premiere

Creator of Young Justice responds to premiere being light on females

Young Justice Creator Responds to Criticism — Boys Are Tradition

Weisman addresses YJ gender issue

Young Justice Trailer for January

The Bechdel Test

Nick Spencer No Longer Writing Supergirl

Jamal Igle on ZATANNA starting March 2011

It's the Most Wonder Woman Time of the Year

Be the change you wish to see in the world: Techie's Holiday Project

Supergirl, The Patron Super-Heroine Of Bravery & Compassion: Kara Zor-El's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment